Tuesday 24 December 2013

Famous Quotes #2

Famous Quotes #2

  • “Reality continues to ruin my life.” ― Bill Watterson, The Complete Calvin and Hobbes
  • “Life isn't about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself.” ― George Bernard Shaw
  • “I'm the one that's got to die when it's time for me to die, so let me live my life the way I want to.” ― Jimi Hendrix
  • “Just when you think it can't get any worse, it can. And just when you think it can't get any better, it can.” ― Nicholas Sparks
  • “But better to get hurt by the truth than comforted with a lie.” ― Khaled Hosseini
  • “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.” ― Mark Twain
  • “Things change. And friends leave. Life doesn't stop for anybody.” ― Stephen Chbosky
  • “The one you love and the one who loves you are never, ever the same person.” ― Chuck Palahniuk
  • “If you don't know where you're going, any road'll take you there” ― George Harrison
  • “I speak to everyone in the same way, whether he is the garbage man or the president of the university.” ― Albert Einstein
  • “Death ends a life, not a relationship.” ― Mitch Albom

No comments:

Post a Comment