Tuesday 24 December 2013

Famous Quotes #1

Famous Quotes #1

  • “Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.” ― Dr. Seuss
  • “You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.” ― Mae West
  • “I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.” ― Marilyn Monroe
  • “You've gotta dance like there's nobody watching,Love like you'll never be hurt,Sing like there's nobody listening,And live like it's heaven on earth.” ― William W. Purkey
  • “In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on.” ― Robert Frost
  • “It is better to be hated for what you are than to be loved for what you are not.”
  • “Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans.” ― Allen Saunders
  • “Good friends, good books, and a sleepy conscience: this is the ideal life.” ― Mark Twain
  • “It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live.” ― J.K. Rowling
  • “Sometimes the questions are complicated and the answers are simple.” ― Dr. Seuss
  • “I'm not afraid of death; I just don't want to be there when it happens.” ― Woody Allen
  • “Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance, you must keep moving.” ― Albert Einstein

No comments:

Post a Comment