Friday 25 April 2014

Famous Quotes #5

Famous Quotes #5

  • We are what we pretend to be, so we must be careful about what we pretend to be.”― Kurt Vonnegut
  • “I am a part of all that I have met.”― Alfred Tennyson
  • “Don't waste your time with explanations: people only hear what they want to hear.” ― Paulo Coelho
  • “I love mankind ... it's people I can't stand!!” ― Charles M. Schulz
  • “Never love anyone who treats you like you're ordinary.” ― Oscar Wilde
  • “When you stop expecting people to be perfect, you can like them for who they are.” ― Donald Miller
  • “People are more difficult to work with than machines. And when you break a person, he can't be fixed.” ― Rick Riordan
  • “Maybe ever’body in the whole damn world is scared of each other.” ― John Steinbeck
  • “I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.” ― Marilyn Monroe
  • “It is better to be hated for what you are than to be loved for what you are not.” ― AndrĂ© Gide
  • “We accept the love we think we deserve.” ― Stephen Chbosky

No comments:

Post a Comment